- April 17, 2014
- The WGN Morning News features the Driehaus Museum
- April 11, 2014
- The Illinois and Chicago Departments of Transportation need your help to redefine North Lake Shore Drive
- March 24, 2014
- Ames-Webster Mansion in Boston Restored
- March 14, 2014
- Celebrate Women’s History Month at the Driehaus Museum
- March 04, 2014
- Happy Birthday Chicago!
- February 24, 2014
- Preservation in the News: Support Chicago’s First National Historic Park
- February 19, 2014
- Antiques and the Arts Weekly mentions our Tiffany exhibition and the companion book.
- February 13, 2014
- This Year's Nickerson Lecture Series Lineup
- January 24, 2014
- WCIU's You and Me This Morning Features the Driehaus Museum
- December 17, 2013
- An evening celebrating the Driehaus Museum’s recent publication by The Monacelli Press.
- November 25, 2013
- A New Phase for an Old Home
- October 31, 2013
- "Driehaus Exhibit Shows Off the Glory of Tiffany Pieces"
- October 29, 2013
- Conservation of the Majorelle Vitrine.
- October 18, 2013
- Open House Chicago begins this Saturday
- October 15, 2013
- "Windows of Time: Tracing Tiffany through Chicago"
From Latin America with Love
This Valentine’s Day, the Driehaus Museum is teaming up with the talented South American music duo Dois no Choro and our culinary neighbors, the modern Latin restaurant Nacional 27, to create the perfect romantic evening.
To start, ticket-holders to From Latin America with Love: A Night of Tango, Music and Song receive a special 20% discount on dinner at Nacional 27 on February 7. (Reservations are recommended. To see the menu, click here.)
Then, guests can plan to arrive at the Driehaus Museum after doors open at 6:30 p.m. and take a self-guided evening tour of our galleries. At 7:30, Julie Koidin of Dois no Choro will give a tango talk and lead everyone in learning the first steps of the tango “salida.” Following the tango lesson, you’ll enjoy South American-inspired sweets and bubbly in the Driehaus Museum ballroom until the start of Dois no Choro’s performance, which will complete the evening with tangos, waltzes, and sambas from a rich, sensuous South American repertoire.
Tickets are $45 for Driehaus Museum members and $55 for the public. For more information, head over to the Programs page.
Sign up for e-News
Stay up to date with the latest news and programs from the Driehaus Museum. Click here to subscribe