- February 19, 2015
- President Obama Designates Chicago's Pullman Historic District a National Monument
- January 22, 2015
- Cooper Hewitt Museum embraces a multifaceted identity.
- December 12, 2014
- Driehaus Museum closed for part of January
- December 01, 2014
- Chicago’s Historic House Museums Launch New Website
- November 04, 2014
- Driehaus Museum prepares for an Upcoming Exhibition
- October 01, 2014
- Harriet F. Rees House Moved to a new location
- June 19, 2014
- Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection exhibition has been extended!
- June 12, 2014
- Expansion Planned for the Frick Collection
- May 23, 2014
- Restoration in Progress: Bonstone Repair
- April 17, 2014
- The WGN Morning News features the Driehaus Museum
- April 11, 2014
- The Illinois and Chicago Departments of Transportation need your help to redefine North Lake Shore Drive
- March 24, 2014
- Ames-Webster Mansion in Boston Restored
- March 14, 2014
- Celebrate Women’s History Month at the Driehaus Museum
- March 04, 2014
- Happy Birthday Chicago!
- February 24, 2014
- Preservation in the News: Support Chicago’s First National Historic Park
- February 19, 2014
- Antiques and the Arts Weekly mentions our Tiffany exhibition and the companion book.
- February 13, 2014
- This Year's Nickerson Lecture Series Lineup
Deck the Marble Halls
Begin a new holiday tradition this year! Visitors can experience the magic of holidays past here in the Nickerson Mansion, because beginning on November 19 and lasting into the New Year, the Museum’s Gilded Age interiors will be decked with colorful displays of poinsettas, trees covered in twinkling lights and other festive holiday decorations.
The decorations will be on display from November 19 to January 8. To see them, of course, is free with admission every Tuesday through Sunday. See our Visit page for Museum hours and admission prices.
Sign up for e-News
Stay up to date with the latest news and programs from the Driehaus Museum. Click here to subscribe