- March 04, 2014
- Happy Birthday Chicago!
- February 24, 2014
- Preservation in the News: Support Chicago’s First National Historic Park
- February 19, 2014
- Antiques and the Arts Weekly mentions our Tiffany exhibition and the companion book.
- February 13, 2014
- This Year's Nickerson Lecture Series Lineup
- January 24, 2014
- WCIU's You and Me This Morning Features the Driehaus Museum
- December 17, 2013
- An evening celebrating the Driehaus Museum’s recent publication by The Monacelli Press.
- November 25, 2013
- A New Phase for an Old Home
- October 31, 2013
- "Driehaus Exhibit Shows Off the Glory of Tiffany Pieces"
- October 29, 2013
- Conservation of the Majorelle Vitrine.
- October 18, 2013
- Open House Chicago begins this Saturday
- October 15, 2013
- "Windows of Time: Tracing Tiffany through Chicago"
- October 05, 2013
- WTTW's Chicago Tonight Features Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection
- October 01, 2013
- WCIU's Uniquely Chicago Features Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection
- September 28, 2013
- Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection Opens This Weekend at the Driehaus Museum
- September 04, 2013
- Announcing Fall 2013 Programs!
- August 27, 2013
- New! Acoustiguide Audio Tour
Deck the Marble Halls
Begin a new holiday tradition this year! Visitors can experience the magic of holidays past here in the Nickerson Mansion, because beginning on November 19 and lasting into the New Year, the Museum’s Gilded Age interiors will be decked with colorful displays of poinsettas, trees covered in twinkling lights and other festive holiday decorations.
The decorations will be on display from November 19 to January 8. To see them, of course, is free with admission every Tuesday through Sunday. See our Visit page for Museum hours and admission prices.
Sign up for e-News
Stay up to date with the latest news and programs from the Driehaus Museum. Click here to subscribe