- June 29, 2015
- Newark Museum Opens "From Pearls to Platinum to Plastic"
- June 25, 2015
- Announcing Dressing Downton in 2016
- May 29, 2015
- Farewell to AAM President Ford W. Bell
- May 05, 2015
- Transforming Historic Spaces
- April 10, 2015
- Lombard's Lilac Crown Comes to the Driehaus Museum
- March 31, 2015
- From Brooklyn to Hollywood: A Journey in Jewels
- March 23, 2015
- The Art Institute of Chicago Presents Ireland: Crossroads of Art and Design, 1690–1840
- February 19, 2015
- President Obama Designates Chicago's Pullman Historic District a National Monument
- January 22, 2015
- Cooper Hewitt Museum embraces a multifaceted identity.
- December 12, 2014
- Driehaus Museum closed for part of January
- December 01, 2014
- Chicago’s Historic House Museums Launch New Website
- November 04, 2014
- Driehaus Museum prepares for an Upcoming Exhibition
- October 01, 2014
- Harriet F. Rees House Moved to a new location
- June 19, 2014
- Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection exhibition has been extended!
- June 12, 2014
- Expansion Planned for the Frick Collection
- May 23, 2014
- Restoration in Progress: Bonstone Repair
Deck the Marble Halls
Begin a new holiday tradition this year! Visitors can experience the magic of holidays past here in the Nickerson Mansion, because beginning on November 19 and lasting into the New Year, the Museum’s Gilded Age interiors will be decked with colorful displays of poinsettas, trees covered in twinkling lights and other festive holiday decorations.
The decorations will be on display from November 19 to January 8. To see them, of course, is free with admission every Tuesday through Sunday. See our Visit page for Museum hours and admission prices.
Sign up for e-News
Stay up to date with the latest news and programs from the Driehaus Museum. Click here to subscribe