- November 25, 2013
- A New Phase for an Old Home
- October 31, 2013
- "Driehaus Exhibit Shows Off the Glory of Tiffany Pieces"
- October 29, 2013
- Conservation of the Majorelle Vitrine.
- October 18, 2013
- Open House Chicago begins this Saturday
- October 15, 2013
- "Windows of Time: Tracing Tiffany through Chicago"
- October 05, 2013
- WTTW's Chicago Tonight Features Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection
- October 01, 2013
- WCIU's Uniquely Chicago Features Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection
- September 28, 2013
- Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection Opens This Weekend at the Driehaus Museum
- September 04, 2013
- Announcing Fall 2013 Programs!
- August 27, 2013
- New! Acoustiguide Audio Tour
- August 23, 2013
- "Art of Glass"
- August 22, 2013
- "The Driehaus Museum Shines a Light on Tiffany"
- July 31, 2013
- CBS Chicago Steps Back in Time at the Driehaus Museum
- July 18, 2013
- "From Churches to Homes: Tiffany’s Religious Art"
- July 08, 2013
- Museum Store Grand Opening
- June 30, 2013
- Museum Closed July 4
- June 25, 2013
- America's 11 Most Endangered Historic Places 2013
- June 20, 2013
- It's Official: June 21 is Make Music Chicago Day
Deck the Marble Halls
Begin a new holiday tradition this year! Visitors can experience the magic of holidays past here in the Nickerson Mansion, because beginning on November 19 and lasting into the New Year, the Museum’s Gilded Age interiors will be decked with colorful displays of poinsettas, trees covered in twinkling lights and other festive holiday decorations.
The decorations will be on display from November 19 to January 8. To see them, of course, is free with admission every Tuesday through Sunday. See our Visit page for Museum hours and admission prices.
Sign up for e-News
Stay up to date with the latest news and programs from the Driehaus Museum. Click here to subscribe