- March 04, 2014
- Happy Birthday Chicago!
- February 24, 2014
- Preservation in the News: Support Chicago’s First National Historic Park
- February 19, 2014
- Antiques and the Arts Weekly mentions our Tiffany exhibition and the companion book.
- February 13, 2014
- This Year's Nickerson Lecture Series Lineup
- January 24, 2014
- WCIU's You and Me This Morning Features the Driehaus Museum
- December 17, 2013
- An evening celebrating the Driehaus Museum’s recent publication by The Monacelli Press.
- November 25, 2013
- A New Phase for an Old Home
- October 31, 2013
- "Driehaus Exhibit Shows Off the Glory of Tiffany Pieces"
- October 29, 2013
- Conservation of the Majorelle Vitrine.
- October 18, 2013
- Open House Chicago begins this Saturday
- October 15, 2013
- "Windows of Time: Tracing Tiffany through Chicago"
- October 05, 2013
- WTTW's Chicago Tonight Features Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection
- October 01, 2013
- WCIU's Uniquely Chicago Features Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection
- September 28, 2013
- Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection Opens This Weekend at the Driehaus Museum
- September 04, 2013
- Announcing Fall 2013 Programs!
- August 27, 2013
- New! Acoustiguide Audio Tour
New! ICAA Lecture in February
We regularly host illuminating lectures in partnership with the Institute of Architecture and Art, Chicago-Midwest Chapter. On Wednesday, February 27, Stuart Cohen FAIA, who is currently writing a book about the early 20th-century architect Howard Van Doren Shaw, will be giving a lecture at 6 p.m. Shaw was one of a group of Chicago architects that included Frank Lloyd Wright and Dwight Perkins, who were re-imagining the relationship of a space to its landscape. But Shaw, who was immensely popular in his day, did this without ever abandoning the language of traditional architecture.
Sign up for e-News
Stay up to date with the latest news and programs from the Driehaus Museum. Click here to subscribe