- November 25, 2013
- A New Phase for an Old Home
- October 31, 2013
- "Driehaus Exhibit Shows Off the Glory of Tiffany Pieces"
- October 29, 2013
- Conservation of the Majorelle Vitrine.
- October 18, 2013
- Open House Chicago begins this Saturday
- October 15, 2013
- "Windows of Time: Tracing Tiffany through Chicago"
- October 05, 2013
- WTTW's Chicago Tonight Features Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection
- October 01, 2013
- WCIU's Uniquely Chicago Features Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection
- September 28, 2013
- Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection Opens This Weekend at the Driehaus Museum
- September 04, 2013
- Announcing Fall 2013 Programs!
- August 27, 2013
- New! Acoustiguide Audio Tour
- August 23, 2013
- "Art of Glass"
- August 22, 2013
- "The Driehaus Museum Shines a Light on Tiffany"
- July 31, 2013
- CBS Chicago Steps Back in Time at the Driehaus Museum
- July 18, 2013
- "From Churches to Homes: Tiffany’s Religious Art"
- July 08, 2013
- Museum Store Grand Opening
- June 30, 2013
- Museum Closed July 4
- June 25, 2013
- America's 11 Most Endangered Historic Places 2013
- June 20, 2013
- It's Official: June 21 is Make Music Chicago Day
New! ICAA Lecture in February
We regularly host illuminating lectures in partnership with the Institute of Architecture and Art, Chicago-Midwest Chapter. On Wednesday, February 27, Stuart Cohen FAIA, who is currently writing a book about the early 20th-century architect Howard Van Doren Shaw, will be giving a lecture at 6 p.m. Shaw was one of a group of Chicago architects that included Frank Lloyd Wright and Dwight Perkins, who were re-imagining the relationship of a space to its landscape. But Shaw, who was immensely popular in his day, did this without ever abandoning the language of traditional architecture.
Sign up for e-News
Stay up to date with the latest news and programs from the Driehaus Museum. Click here to subscribe