- November 25, 2013
- A New Phase for an Old Home
- October 31, 2013
- "Driehaus Exhibit Shows Off the Glory of Tiffany Pieces"
- October 29, 2013
- Conservation of the Majorelle Vitrine.
- October 18, 2013
- Open House Chicago begins this Saturday
- October 15, 2013
- "Windows of Time: Tracing Tiffany through Chicago"
- October 05, 2013
- WTTW's Chicago Tonight Features Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection
- October 01, 2013
- WCIU's Uniquely Chicago Features Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection
- September 28, 2013
- Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection Opens This Weekend at the Driehaus Museum
- September 04, 2013
- Announcing Fall 2013 Programs!
- August 27, 2013
- New! Acoustiguide Audio Tour
- August 23, 2013
- "Art of Glass"
- August 22, 2013
- "The Driehaus Museum Shines a Light on Tiffany"
- July 31, 2013
- CBS Chicago Steps Back in Time at the Driehaus Museum
- July 18, 2013
- "From Churches to Homes: Tiffany’s Religious Art"
- July 08, 2013
- Museum Store Grand Opening
- June 30, 2013
- Museum Closed July 4
- June 25, 2013
- America's 11 Most Endangered Historic Places 2013
- June 20, 2013
- It's Official: June 21 is Make Music Chicago Day
Stay up to date with the latest news about the Driehaus Museum, historic preservation, the decorative arts, Gilded Age-era Chicago, and more.
A New Phase for an Old Home
An article in Plinth by Lindsay Bosch explores the challenge of managing a current exhibition and planning for future shows within the context of a historic home museum. > Read more
The New York Times mentions Tiffany and Herter furniture in a recent article.
A recent article in the New York Times mentions both Tiffany and Herter furniture currently on display at the Driehaus Museum. > Read more
Preview of the new Queens Museum and the Neustadt Collection Gallery in New York
Lise Dubé-Scherr, Director, attends a private preview of the new Queens Museum and the Neustadt Collection Gallery in New York. > Read more
"Driehaus Exhibit Shows Off the Glory of Tiffany Pieces"
In a major step forward, the Driehaus Museum is running its first major temporary exhibition. "Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures From the Driehaus Collection" ties Tiffany's legacy and vision into his extensive presence throughout Chicago. > Read more
Conservation of the Majorelle Vitrine.
Conservation efforts by Bernacki & Associates, Inc. on a major piece by a prime Art Nouveau designer. > Read more
40 East Erie Street
Chicago, Illinois Get directions
Sign up for e-News
Stay up to date with the latest news and programs from the Driehaus Museum. Click here to subscribe
September 10, 2013
The Young Mr. and Mrs. Nickerson: A Brief History
Samuel and Mathilda Nickerson were patriarch and matriarch of this fine home, but we can’t overlook their son Roland and his wife Adelaide, who shared the mansion with the elder Nickersons and started their young family here. Read more