With a $45 membership, Students and Teachers receive:
- Unlimited admission to the Museum and special exhibitions for one person
- Invitations to members-only events
- Discounts on select Museum programs
- 10% discount on Driehaus Museum store merchandise
- Reciprocal Benefit with Chicago Architecture Foundation (Buy One, Get One Free Walking Tour)
Staircase in the main hall (detail). Photo by Steve Hall of Hedrich Blessing for the Richard H. Driehaus Museum.
Maker & Muse:
Women and Early Twentieth Century Art Jewelry
Maker & Muse: Women and Early Twentieth Century Art Jewelry features more than 250 exemplary works of art jewelry between the Victorian Era and theFirst World War, including cloak clasps, hair ornaments, pins, brooches, rings, bracelets, pendants, necklaces, and several tiaras. This groundbreaking exhibition illuminates the international proliferation of art jewelry through the lens of woman as its maker and muse.
July 31, 2015
The Mystery Behind Restoring a Historic Mosaic Fireplace
Little did the Martin House staff know that visiting the Driehaus Museum would steer them in the correct direction in restoring their own fireplace. Read more
July 09, 2015
Marina City Being Considered for Landmark Status
The Bertrand Goldberg iconic corncob buildings, built in the 1960s, are being recommended for preliminary landmark status. Read more