With a $45 membership, Students and Teachers receive:
- Unlimited admission to the Museum and special exhibitions for one person
- Invitations to members-only events
- Discounts on select Museum programs
- 10% discount on Driehaus Museum store merchandise
- Reciprocal Benefit with Chicago Architecture Foundation (Buy One, Get One Free Walking Tour)
Staircase in the main hall (detail). Photo by Steve Hall of Hedrich Blessing for the Richard H. Driehaus Museum.
Maker & Muse:
Women and Early Twentieth Century Art Jewelry
Maker & Muse: Women and Early Twentieth Century Art Jewelry features more than 250 exemplary works of art jewelry between the Victorian Era and theFirst World War, including cloak clasps, hair ornaments, pins, brooches, rings, bracelets, pendants, necklaces, and several tiaras. This groundbreaking exhibition illuminates the international proliferation of art jewelry through the lens of woman as its maker and muse.
June 29, 2015
Newark Museum Opens "From Pearls to Platinum to Plastic"
Newark Museum's new exhibition focuses on the inventiveness of materials used in jewelry making over the centuries. Read more
June 25, 2015
Announcing Dressing Downton in 2016
Dressing Downton: Changing Fashion for Changing Times to open at the Museum February 9, 2016. Read more