With a $45 membership, Students and Teachers receive:
- Unlimited admission to the Museum and special exhibitions for one person
- Invitations to members-only events
- Discounts on select Museum programs
- 10% discount on Driehaus Museum store merchandise
- Reciprocal Benefit with Chicago Architecture Foundation (Buy One, Get One Free Walking Tour)
Staircase in the main hall (detail). Photo by Steve Hall of Hedrich Blessing for the Richard H. Driehaus Museum.
Louis Comfort Tiffany:
Treasures from the Driehaus Collection
One of America’s most celebrated artists, Louis Comfort Tiffany worked in nearly all media available to artists and designers in the late 19th and early 20th-centuries. In September 2013, the Richard H. Driehaus Museum debuted its inaugural exhibition, devoted solely to this extraordinary artist's work.
July 11, 2014
New York's Historic Carnegie Mansion: Renovated and Re-imagined
Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Announces Dec. 12, 2014 Opening of Renovated Carnegie Mansion and Opening Exhibitions. Read more
June 19, 2014
Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection exhibition has been extended!
The Richard H. Driehaus Museum is pleased to announce the extension of its exhibition Louis Comfort Tiffany: Treasures from the Driehaus Collection through January 4, 2015. Read more