With a $45 membership, Students and Teachers receive:
- Unlimited admission to the Museum and special exhibitions for one person
- Invitations to members-only events
- Discounts on select Museum programs
- 10% discount on Driehaus Museum store merchandise
- Reciprocal Benefit with Chicago Architecture Foundation (Buy One, Get One Free Walking Tour)
Staircase in the main hall (detail). Photo by Steve Hall of Hedrich Blessing for the Richard H. Driehaus Museum.
Louis Comfort Tiffany:
Treasures from the Driehaus Collection
One of America’s most celebrated artists, Louis Comfort Tiffany worked in nearly all media available to artists and designers in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. In September 2013, the Richard H. Driehaus Museum debuts its inaugural exhibition, devoted solely to this extraordinary artist's work.
March 04, 2014
Happy Birthday Chicago!
In honor of The Windy City's 177th birthday, the City of Chicago is throwing a birthday party on Daley Plaza today. Read more
February 24, 2014
Preservation in the News: Support Chicago’s First National Historic Park
An exciting legislative effort is underway to designate the historic company town of Pullman in Chicago a National Historical Park. Read more