Senior & Dual Senior
With a $45 membership, Seniors receive:
- Unlimited admission to the Museum and special exhibitions for one person
- Invitations to members-only events
- Discounts on select Museum programs
- 10% discount on Driehaus Museum store merchandise
- Reciprocal Benefit with Chicago Architecture Foundation (Buy One, Get One Free Walking Tour)
For senior households, a Dual Senior membership offers the same benefits for two.
Fire surround in the sculpture gallery (detail), designed by Giannini & Hilgart. Photo by Steve Hall of Hedrich Blessing for the Richard H. Driehaus Museum.
Maker & Muse:
Women and Early Twentieth Century Art Jewelry
Maker & Muse: Women and Early Twentieth Century Art Jewelry features more than 250 exemplary works of art jewelry between the Victorian Era and theFirst World War, including cloak clasps, hair ornaments, pins, brooches, rings, bracelets, pendants, necklaces, and several tiaras. This groundbreaking exhibition illuminates the international proliferation of art jewelry through the lens of woman as its maker and muse.
November 24, 2015
Entertain Your Guests in the Nickerson Mansion
The Driehaus Museum provides an intimate setting for corporate entertaining and private events. Read more
November 09, 2015
Magnificent Mile Lights Festival 2015
It is almost time for the annual lights festival and parade again! Read more