Senior & Dual Senior
With a $45 membership, Seniors receive:
- Unlimited admission to the Museum and special exhibitions for one person
- Invitations to members-only events
- Discounts on select Museum programs
- 10% discount on Driehaus Museum store merchandise
- Reciprocal Benefit with Chicago Architecture Foundation (Buy One, Get One Free Walking Tour)
For senior households, a Dual Senior membership offers the same benefits for two.
Fire surround in the sculpture gallery (detail), designed by Giannini & Hilgart. Photo by Steve Hall of Hedrich Blessing for the Richard H. Driehaus Museum.
Maker & Muse:
Women and Early Twentieth Century Art Jewelry
Maker & Muse: Women and Early Twentieth Century Art Jewelry features more than 250 exemplary works of art jewelry between the Victorian Era and theFirst World War, including cloak clasps, hair ornaments, pins, brooches, rings, bracelets, pendants, necklaces, and several tiaras. This groundbreaking exhibition illuminates the international proliferation of art jewelry through the lens of woman as its maker and muse.
March 31, 2015
From Brooklyn to Hollywood: A Journey in Jewels
Distinguished Jewelery Designer and Collector Neil Lane at the Driehaus Museum on April 30 Read more
March 23, 2015
The Art Institute of Chicago Presents Ireland: Crossroads of Art and Design, 1690–1840
Now Through Sunday, June 7, 2015. Read more