With a $150 membership, Dual members receive:
- Unlimited admission to the Museum and special exhibitions for two people
- 4 guest passes to share with friends
- Reciprocal admission to over 100 museums across the country for two people (through the North American Reciprocal Museum Program)
- Recognition as a donor on Driehaus Museum website
- Invitations to members-only events
- Discounts on select Museum programs
- 10% discount on Driehaus Museum store merchandise
- Reciprocal Benefit with Chicago Architecture Foundation (Buy One, Get One Free Walking Tour)
Floor lamp by Tiffany Studios (detail). Photo by Steve Hall of Hedrich Blessing for the Richard H. Driehaus Museum.
Maker & Muse:
Women and Early Twentieth Century Art Jewelry
Maker & Muse: Women and Early Twentieth Century Art Jewelry features more than 250 exemplary works of art jewelry between the Victorian Era and theFirst World War, including cloak clasps, hair ornaments, pins, brooches, rings, bracelets, pendants, necklaces, and several tiaras. This groundbreaking exhibition illuminates the international proliferation of art jewelry through the lens of woman as its maker and muse.
January 22, 2015
Cooper Hewitt Museum embraces a multifaceted identity.
Following an $81 million makeover, the Cooper Hewitt showcases objects that are both newfangled and elegantly refined, all housed within a Neo-Georgian manse. Read more
December 12, 2014
Driehaus Museum closed for part of January
The Museum will be closed January 5-16, 2015. Read more