With a $150 membership, Dual members receive:
- Unlimited admission to the Museum and special exhibitions for two people
- 4 guest passes to share with friends
- Reciprocal admission to over 100 museums across the country for two people (through the North American Reciprocal Museum Program)
- Recognition as a donor on Driehaus Museum website
- Invitations to members-only events
- Discounts on select Museum programs
- 10% discount on Driehaus Museum store merchandise
- Reciprocal Benefit with Chicago Architecture Foundation (Buy One, Get One Free Walking Tour)
Floor lamp by Tiffany Studios (detail). Photo by Steve Hall of Hedrich Blessing for the Richard H. Driehaus Museum.
Louis Comfort Tiffany:
Treasures from the Driehaus Collection
One of America’s most celebrated artists, Louis Comfort Tiffany worked in nearly all media available to artists and designers in the late 19th and early 20th-centuries. In September 2013, the Richard H. Driehaus Museum debuted its inaugural exhibition, devoted solely to this extraordinary artist's work.
August 15, 2014
Remaining Relevant: A look at Washington’s Fascinating House Museums
Washington's most fascinating house museums allow visitors to relive history. Most historical house museums today have successfully evolved with the times and have made great strides in historical preservation. These museums are thriving, boosted in part by advances in the field, as well as growing appreciation for preservation among the general public.
July 11, 2014
New York's Historic Carnegie Mansion: Renovated and Re-imagined
Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Announces Dec. 12, 2014 Opening of Renovated Carnegie Mansion and Opening Exhibitions. Read more